IJsboerke Warncke Retro cycling jersey - 1973-1980
Fedor Den Hertog & Walter Godefroot
We shoudn't forget the German cyclist Dietrich Thurau. Didi achieved about 40 victories in the cycling jersey of IJsboerke in 1978 and 1979, including the final classification of the Vuelta a Andalucia, a number of stages in the Giro d'Italia, he won the classic Liège-Bastogne-Liège and rode himself in the top ten of the 1979 Tour de France.
The IJsboerke team was very successful and achieved a total of 729 victories. The best for a Belgian cycling team is the winning of The Tour of Flanders in 1978 by the Belgian rider Walter Godefroot.
IJsboerke - Didi Thurau 1979
This IJsboerke cycling jersey is a replica from 1979 when the cycling team raced under the name of IJsboerke-Warncke.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Pay attention! This shirt has an aerodynamic cut and Italian sizing. Choose a size larger than your usual clothing size.