Retro Cycling Outfit Solo Superia Red - RedTed
Order this beautiful replica cycling outfit from Solo-Superia now for an unbeatable price. This comfortable outfit is a replica of the outfit of the Belgian professional cycling team Solo, from the year 1965. A cycling outfit with a historic look and modern comfort.
Solo was originally a Belgian cycling team active in the period 1961-1966. The most important team leader in this period was Robert Naeye. The team has known many famous Belgian riders including Rik van Looy, Rik van Steenbergen and the still young Eddy Merckx who started his first professional year. Merckx rode for Solo in 1965 but left after one year to join Peugeot. Van Steenbergen rode all 6 years for Solo. Between 1963 and 1966, the team was the most successful. Nevertheless it was Jos Wouters who took the most victories in the first years including the Paris-Tours. Van Looy won Paris-Roubaix in 1965.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Sizes are slightly smaller. When in doubt between two sizes, it is best to choose the bigger size. See size chart for measurements.