Retro cycling outfit La Vie Claire - Multicoloured - RedTed
Order now this beautiful replica outfit of La Vie Claire for an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling outfit is a replica of the jersey of the French professional cycling team La Vie Claire from the years 1985-1986.
La Vie Claire is a former French professional cycling team that was active in the peloton from 1984 to 1991. La Vie Claire had a number of famous riders in its service, including Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond. Bernard Hinault (in 1985) and Greg Lemond (in 1986) both won the Tour de France for the team. This gave La Vie Claire a place in the list of the most famous and best-known cycling teams of the cycling past.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport Fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no chafing)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Italian sizing - choose one size larger than your normal clothing size